Michael Noll is the Editor-in-Chief for theIOTpad.com. He is an architect who has worked on a number of healthcare and higher-ed buildings for major institutions in Boston. He has been playing with home automation technologies for years and decided to help others figure it all out by starting theIOTpad.com.
Articles by Michael Noll:
- Smart Home System for Apartments and Renters
- Wink Smart Home System
- Insteon Smart Home System
- Samsung SmartThings Smart Home System
- Amazon Echo Plus Smart Home System
- Google Home Smart Home System
- Apple HomeKit Smart Home System
- Comparison of Home Automation Protocols
- Ecobee Thermostat Reviews - ecobee4 and ecobee3 lite
- Nest Thermostat Reviews - 3rd Generation and E
- Wink Hub 2 Review
- Samsung SmartThings Hub Review
- Amazon Echo Plus (2nd Gen) Review
- Lutron Caseta Smart Light Switch Reviews
- Insteon Hub Review
- Google Home Reviews - Mini, Home, Max, and Hub
- Belkin Wemo Smart Light Switch and Dimmer Reviews
- TP-Link Kasa Smart Light Switch and Dimmer Reviews
- ecobee Switch+ Review
- Apple HomeKit Review
- Thermostats - Do I Need a Common Wire (C-Wire)?
- Smart Switches - No Neutral Wire?